How People Learn II Week 3
Hello Everyone,
This week, I created an infographic in Canva that focuses on Processes That Support Learning. To begin, I created a free Canva account and summarized the key ideas from the chapter, connecting them to the insights of Gura, Rivero, and the ISTE Standards. The infographic highlights how educators can support learning by giving students opportunities to be creative, imaginative, and innovative designers of their own knowledge. I really enjoyed designing the visual itself, but figuring out how to embed it into my Blogger post was definitely the hardest part. Even though it was challenging, I’m proud that I learned something new—and I hope I remember how to do it again in the future!
Hi Lauren! I’m Ricky. Fantastic work! Self regulation and the respectful use of the digital resources/programs you mentioned is a great way to help students learn online. 100% agree with you on that. Very insightful graph. Very nice design and colors.
ReplyDeleteHi Ricky, thank you. I’m also from Chicago. I have been meaning to tell you. My favorite place.
DeleteYour graphic was so well organized and insightful! I like how you highlighted three different tools that Rivero mentioned in his article. I did not know about a few of these before the article. Buncee and the Book Creator seem like really helpful tools to help students foster creativity. I hope to delve deeper into exploring these to see if they're something I can use with my classes.
ReplyDeleteHi Soliven, thank you so much for that beautiful compliment.
DeleteHi Lauren! Your infographic is beautiful! I love the colors and how easy it is to read and follow. I also used Canva and struggled embedding it. The ISTE Standard you chose fits perfectly with the assignment. I think it's often overlooked in such cases as discussion boards where we give a surface level comment. It's such a disservice to ourselves when we can really dive in and learn so much from each other in ways we couldn't if we were away from technology. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWow Jenna, thank you so much for this fantastic review of my content. My husband will tell you that embedding it was not easy, but I learned a great deal. Thank you again!
Delete